The Last Supper (3D Illusion Engraving)
- Regular price
- Price: $165.00 USD
- Regular price
- List Price:
- Sale price
- Price: $165.00 USD
- Unit price
Medium - 28"x14.7"x0.5"
Large - 34"x18.5" x0.5"
Let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your interest!
5 Great Reasons to Buy From Us
- FAST SHIPPING
- USA MADE
- PREMIUM QUALITY
- FAST, SECURE CHECKOUT
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We ship orders from our business located in Indiana.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Customs and import taxes - Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Sellers aren't responsible for delays due to customs and cannot predict if custom fees will apply.
- Processing times vary between products from 1-3 business days, excluding holidays and weekends.
- Shipping times are separate from processing times and vary between carrier services. Once we process and complete your order, you will receive a shipping notification.
- If you have any issues with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we try to process orders as soon as possible.
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- NOTE: We are not responsible for shipping carrier delays. We cannot personally guarantee your package will be delivered in the specified time frame due to nationwide shipping carrier delays.
Due to the nature of customizations regarding products, there is a no-refund policy, unless the product was damaged during shipment. Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issues with your order.
Collection of your Personal Information To better provide you with products and services offered, 85th and Pine may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase 85th and Pine's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
85th and Pine may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through 85th and Pine's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
85th and Pine collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
85th and Pine may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from 85th and Pine and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
85th and Pine does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
85th and Pine may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to 85th and Pine, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
85th and Pine may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on 85th and Pine or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of 85th and Pine; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of 85th and Pine, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by 85th and Pine. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the 85th and Pine website.
Security of your Personal Information
85th and Pine secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. 85th and Pine uses the following methods for this purpose: SSL Protocol.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected using encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
85th and Pine does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, 85th and Pine may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from 85th and Pine or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from 85th and Pine, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the unsubscribe button.
Changes to this Statement
85th and Pine welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that 85th and Pine has not adhered to this Statement, please contact 85th and Pine at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of September 30, 2021